“YOU CAN BRING OUT the BEST in PEOPLE.”
Being a leader means working with people, and that’s not always easy! Whether in your office, church, neighborhood, or elsewhere, your interpersonal relationships can make or break you as a leader. That’s why it’s so important to be a “people person” and develop your skills in tapping the most precious resource: people.
In this powerful book, America’s leadership expert John C. Maxwell helps you:
– DISCOVER and DEVELOP the qualities of an effective people person.
– IMPROVE your relationships in every area of life.
– UNDERSTAND and help difficult people.
– OVERCOME differences and personality traits that can cause friction.
– INSPIRE others to excellence and success.
Loaded with life-changing and enriching principles for interacting positively and powerfully with your family, friends, colleagues, and clients, Be a People Person is certain to help you bring out the best in others – and that’s what effective leadership is all about.
“Don’t read this book without a stack of 3×5 cards in your hand. You will want to start implementing these ideas even before you finish the book. It’s good – real good.” – Zig Ziglar, motivational speaker and best-selling author, See You at The Top