Timeless Daily Readings on The Nature of God
Explore the nature of God with some of the greatest Christian thinkers of the last century.
How Great is Our God is a beautiful collection of the best writings on the doctrine of God. Each one of the 312 inspiring readings is like taking a master class with some of the greatest Christian thinkers of the last century :
– Henry and Richard Blackaby, Experiencing God
– Jerry Bridges, Trusting God
– Charles Colson, Loving God
– Sinclair ferguson, A Heart for God
– Andrew Murray, Waiting on God and Working for God
– J. I. Packer, Knowing God
– John Piper, Desiring God
– R. C. Sproul, Pleasing God
– A. W. Tozer, The Pursuit of God
– Dallas Willard, Hearing God
This enriching daily devotional will challenge serious disciples of Christ to know and experience Him on a deeper level. It not only will edify your spirit but also will give you a profound understanding of the character of God.
There are no reviews yet.